The Council of the Kamra hereby advises that the Annual General Meeting of the Kamra tal-Periti will be held at 17:30hrs on Tuesday, 15th February 2022. The venue will be confirmed in the coming days.
Minutes, reports and motions will also be published ahead of the AGM.
Nomination forms for the post of Honorary Secretary and Council Members are available below. Nominations and motions will be accepted until noon on Monday 14th February 2022 via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AGM is open solely to warrant holders, and only fully paid-up members will be eligible to vote. If you have not done so already, you are invited to renew your membership, or become a member, before the meeting.
Opening by Honorary Secretary
Reading and Approval of minutes of AGM 2020
Reading and Approval of minutes of EGM 2021
Presentation of Delegates’ Reports
Presentation and Approval of Accounts
Election for Council Members
Election for Honorary Secretary
To register please click on button below.
Minutes for Approval
(not available yet)
- ACE – Perit Andre Pizzuto
- BICC Advisory Board – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- BICC Education & Training Working Group – Perit René Cutajar
- BICC Building Regulation Working Group – Perit Andre Pizzuto
- BICC Property Market Working Group – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- BICC Regeneration of Property Working Group – Perit Amber Wismayer
- BICC Research & Innovation Working Group – Dr Konrad Xuereb
- Building Regulation Board – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- CAA – Perit Damian Vella Lenicker
- ECCE – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- FEANI – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- PA Users’ Committee – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- UMAR – Perit Matias Camilleri Demarco
- Warranting Board – Perit Catherine Galea
- Warranting Board – Prof. Alex Torpiano