The Annual General Meeting of the Kamra tal-Periti will be held on Thursday 14th December 2017 at Mount St. Joseph Retreat, Mosta.
Registration and a welcome coffee at 17:30hrs will be followed by the AGM, which will begin at 18:00hrs. The AGM will comprise the following agenda:
- Welcome Address by President
- Reading and Approval of Minutes of the KTP AGM held on the 15th December 2016
- Matters Arising
- Presentation and Approval of Motions
- Presentation and Approval of Annual Financial Report
- Concluding Remarks
You can download and read the AGM 2016 and reports by KTP delegates and representatives for 2017 here.
There are 5 Council positions to be filled during the AGM. The positions are:
- Honorary Secretary – 2018 – 2019
- 4 Council Members
The role of Honorary Secretary is outlined in S.L. 390.01, and includes:
- Correspondence and communication with members and non-members
- Keeping of minutes of every meeting
- Responsible for archives, documents, files and books of the Kamra.
The Honorary Secretary is also supported in this role by employees and volunteers of the Kamra.
The Nomination Form for the election of the Honorary Secretary be downloaded below.
The Nomination Form for Council Member elections be downloaded below.
Paid up members may submit motions to be read and voted on at the AGM. These are to be sent in writing by post to the Kamra tal-Periti, The Professional Centre, Sliema Road, Gzkira, GZR 1633, or by email on email@example.com – all motions are to reach the KTP by noon on the 5th December 2017.
The KTP welcomes all warrant holders to participate in the discussion, but only paid up members will be eligible to vote. If you have not done so already, you are invited to renew your membership by registering below.
The Council strongly encourages all warranted periti to attend this event.