The EUR ING Certificate is officially awarded by ENGINEERS EUROPE. In order to apply for the title, the undermentioned steps are to be followed:
- Periti applying for the certificate need to be fully paid members of Kamra
- Applicant is to submit the application through the portal: https://euring.engineerseurope.com/
- The application is to be completed in its entirety, including the submission of any relevant documents, certificates and references
- Once application is submitted, Inginiera Malta, the National Monitoring Committee shall vet and may ask for an interview with the applicant.
- If the application is vetted successfully, the National Monitoring Committee shall submit to the European Monitoring Committee at ENGINEERS EUROPE.
EUR ING titles awarded from 1 January 2023 onwards shall have the validity of 5 years (EUR ING 2.0). The EUR ING 2.0 will need to apply for a renewal through the National Monitoring Committee and pay a renewal fee. Subsequently he/she will need to upload continuous professional development (CPD) evidence and pay a renewal fee. The E-tool application system permits the EUR ING holder to upload PDF records of CPD on a continuous basis. The European Monitoring Committee of ENGINEERS EUROPE shall be providing more detailed guidance on this matter. This page shall be updated as soon as this is established.
EUR ING application: € 284.00
EUR ING Renewal: € 124.00