You are hereby advised that the Annual General Meeting of the Kamra tal-Periti will be held on Thursday 10th January 2019 at the Aula Magna, Valletta Campus. Registration and refreshments at 17:30hrs will be followed by the AGM, which will begin at 18:00hrs.
The AGM will comprise the following agenda:
- Welcome Address by President
- Reading and Approval of Minutes of the AGM 2017
- Reading and Approval of Minutes of the EGM 2018
- Reading and Approval of Delegates’ Reports
- Matters Arising
- Presentation and Approval of Motions
- Reading and Approval of Audited Account 2018
- Appointment of Auditor for 2019
- Closing Address by outgoing President
- Concluding Remarks
Nominations are now closed.
Elections will be held to appoint a new President, Vice-President and four Council Members.
- ACE – Perit David Felice
- BICC Advisory Board – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- BICC Building Regulation Working Group – Perit Andre Pizzuto
- BICC Property Market Working Group – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker & Perit George Farrugia
- BICC Regeneration of Property Working Group – Perit Amber Wismayer
- BICC Research & Innovation Working Group – Dr Konrad Xuereb
- ECCE – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- FEANI – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- PA Users’ Committee – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- UMAR – Perit David Pace
- Warranting Board – Perit Catherine Galea
Deadline for receipt of motions was 4th January 2019 at 12 noon. The following motions were received:
- Motion on Advertising – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker obo KTP Council
- Motion on reviewing membership fees – Professor Alex Torpiano
- Motion on replacing retired membership with senior membership – Perit Andre Pizzuto
- Motion on the extension of the term of Past-President – Perit Toni Bezzina
Registration & Voting
The KTP welcomes all warrant holders to participate in the discussion, however only paid-up members will be eligible to vote. If you have not done so already, you are invited to renew your membership, or become a member, before the meeting. The Council encourages you to attend this event.
Kindly register your attendance by Friday 4th January 2019.