2019 has been an eventful year for the profession. It celebrated its centenary in the midst of chaos in the industry.
The profession pulled together and demonstrated unity and resilience.
The events of the past two weeks have thrown the country into a state of uncertainty, which is already having an impact on our industry, further compounding the issues it was already facing. In view of this, the Council has decided to change the format of the AGM from that previously announced.
The industry is at a crossroads, and we are collectively responsible for the direction it will take in the coming years. Your presence at this AGM is therefore essential.
Kindly also note change in venue and time.
Opening by Honorary Secretary
Reading and Approval of minutes of AGM 2018
Reading and Approval of minutes of EGM June 2019 & EGM July 2019
Presentation of Delegates’ Reports
Presentation and Approval of Accounts
Discussion on Advertising Guidelines and Change of Perit procedure
Nomination for the post of Honorary Secretary and Council Member are now closed.
Minutes for approval
- ACE – Perit David Felice
- BICC Advisory Board – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- BICC Education & Training Working Group – Perit René Cutajar
- BICC Building Regulation Working Group – Perit Andre Pizzuto
- BICC Property Market Working Group – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- BICC Regeneration of Property Working Group – Perit Amber Wismayer
- BICC Research & Innovation Working Group – Dr Konrad Xuereb
- Building Regulation Board – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- ECCE – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- FEANI – Dr Jeanette Muñoz Abela
- MFPA Council – Prof. Alex Torpiano
- PA Users’ Committee – Perit Simone Vella Lenicker
- UIA – Perit David Pace
- UMAR – Perit Anthony Fenech Vella
- Warranting Board – Perit Catherine Galea
- Warranting Board – Prof. Alex Torpiano
To register enter the number of attendees you wish to register in the RSVP box, and insert their respective contact details.
Kindly note that photos and/or videos will be taken at this event and used for the Kamra’s promotional and archival purposes. These images and/or videos will not be processed for any other purpose. If you do not wish to have your image published please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com.